Do you want the best vegan cheese dip ever 🧀😋?
Then look forward to this new recipe from Ken (on Instagram: @talesofhorizon)!
The dip tastes great with almost anything - best with our organic chips, of course. But it's also perfect as a topping for beans, bowls or as a base for pasta sauce.
The basis for the dip is Hokkaido pumpkin, which is in season. So it's best to try it right away.
Here is the recipe 🤩:
Vegan Cheesy Dip with Chili Beans and Manioc Chips
1 pack of our organic manioc chips
300g hokkaido pumpkin
3 tbsp nutritional yeast
0,5 tsp salt
150ml almond mylk
1,5 tbsp soy sauce
1. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
2. Cut the pumpkin in half, remove the core and chop in small pieces. Bake them for 30 minutes
3. Soak cashews in hot water for 30 minutes.
4. When the pumpkin is ready put all the ingredients for the dip in a blender and mix it till creamy
5. Prepare the side dishes and serve all together.